The Tower Room
The Tower Loft Suite
The Queen Room
The Marie-Christine Room
Click on the Rooms above to learn more about rates and amenities
A Romantic Getaway with Rooms from CAD$109 per night . Tower Loft Suite from CAD$169 per night. Gift Certificates Available.
• A 5 minute drive to the ferry to Old Quebec's Place Royale and Historical Quebec's Tourist Attractions. Close to a highway and easy to find. Avoid parking problems and heavy traffic.
• Air Conditioned 1914 Victorian Mansion tastefully furnished with antiques. Beautiful grounds and a Secret Garden. Welcome musicians to The Music Room. Live the Castle Life!
• All rooms have AC, small refrigerators, plenty of windows and views. Down duvet, plush terrycloth bathrobes, hair dryers, iron and boards & more.
• Full breakfasts, free off street Private Parking. Enjoy the peace and quiet of this exceptional Quebec Heritage Bed and Breakfast.
• Wireless & High Speed Internet. Daily Maid service. Large, elegant bathrooms with tubs and showers.
• Great people, Great Hospitality, Great Location with a River View for Special Occasions, whether a Birthday or a Honeymoon.
Check In/Check Out : Check-in is between 4 and 6 pm, check-out is Noon. Early arrivals and baggage drops are welcome on request.
Cancellation : First night no refund policy. 50% charge if cancelled less than 7 days before date of arrival. No shows will be charged in full. No early check outs. Changes to dates can be made 10 days prior to arrival.
Seasonal Information : Open all year round
Directions to property
Off exit 330 (Route Lallemand) of the Jean-Lesage Autoroute (Highway 20),go towards river to first traffic light. Go straight. You are on St-Joseph Street. Continue 1 kilometer. Property is on left hand side.
o Directions from Airport to property (10 miles)
To Duplessis highway across the Pierre-Laporte Bridge. Follow directions for Lévis-Rivière-du-Loup/Autoroute Jean-Lesage Est (Highway 20 East). Exit 330 Route Lallemand and right (towards river) to B&B on St-Joseph St. Distance is 15 to 20 minutes.